Thursday, August 12, 2004

less creative...but funny

:) I thought I'd try something to lift the spirits after that beautiful poem by....Mr. Wynne - he rocks! Anyway, without further ado, I present you:

The Perfect Man ;)
The perfect man is gentle, never cruel or mean,
He has a beautiful smile,
And keeps his face so clean.
The perfect man likes children,
And will raise them by your side.
He will be a good father
As well as a good husband to his bride.
The perfect man loves cooking,
Cleaning and vacuuming too;
He’ll do anything in his power
To convey his love to you.
The perfect man is sweet,
Writing poetry from your name;
He’s a best friend to your mother
And kisses away the pain.
He never has made you cry
Or hurt you in any way
Oh, f*** this stupid poem,
The perfect man is gay.

I admit a little crude - but meh....next time I'll post something more 'creative'...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. no offense screw the 'creative' pieces of work! that was soooooooooo funny! i luv it! lol. its so true

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sad, and I would say it was true only then I would have to believe it myself and I don't want to, nor do I think I am ready to admit to that reality yet.
In reality...
reality sucks!


Sam

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home