Thursday, August 05, 2004

*yawn*... exhausted, but still swinging...

so sleepy...just finished swing and Latin at Mt. Martha - it rocks my socks :P...right, left, triple step, triple step, right, left...cha, cha, cha...It's fabo - we did Swing - Basic and Charleston, and Latin - Meringue and Cha Cha.

House singing is tomorrow - ugh, I hope it turns out alright, Pye really needs to learn how to use diction. And echoes..*shudder*, lets just say that it leaves a lot to be desired - and I believe that most of the houses are having this problem too. Madrigals rehearsal at 7.30am - yuk! At least I live nearby - I won't be getting up at 6am that's for sure.

So much homework so little time... next week will be less stressful and I can actually study for once. I'm reading the DaVinci code at the moment - it's simply addictive. So Katherine - we will be discussing it in detail after I finish it, as well as Macbeth - there's lots of fun to be had with Lady Macbeth and the Witches. almost time for sleep....... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home